VACATURE: Technical Support Specialist
Leading French Intercom and Access Control manufacturer, expanding rapidly in Netherlands and Belgium is looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
This position will be mainly focused on giving support to our French speaking Belgium customers.
You might also need to give support to Dutch speaking customers sometimes. You will be working in the BENELUX team and will assist mainly trade professional (distributors and installers), housing associations, management agents and sometimes end-users. The Benelux team is composed of 15 people doing sales, marketing, finance & admin, and technical functions.
This a Monday to Friday role with no late shift, based in our office in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost.
At the moment, the technical support is composed with two persons in Amsterdam, you would be the third one. A first travel to France for 3 days at least, will be needed to receive a full training on products and solutions. Every year happens a mandatory Teambuilding event in France.
- Assisting professional clients in:
- Installing our products and troubleshooting technical issues and breakdowns.
- Setting up, configuring our products on our management software intratone.info
- Assisting end-users on how to use our products (APP, Smart devices, Landline phones, computers)
- Manage the customer relationship through the life of the case and create an accurate log of interactions with customers
- Maintain a strong relationship with the partners installers and distributors
- Previous experience as a Technical Support, Desktop Support or IT Helpdesk technician
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to provide trainings to technicians
- Technical knowledge of electronic, electrical installations, telecom, IT or IT network
- Strong customer service skills
- Good level of English and French (Dutch is a strong +)
- Salary will be based on the experience of the candidate
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- You can help build a scale up of a super innovative product to become market leader within 5 years
- Infinite possibilities for growth
- Training weeks at the head office in France
- Annual team outings with the head offices in Amsterdam, London and Düsseldorf
What does your day look like?
After grabbing a cup of coffee on arrival and chatting with your colleagues in the kitchen, you’re at your standing desk at 8:30 answering incoming e-mails, solving telephone queries and thinking about improvements. If you prefer to do this sitting down, that is of course also possible. You will be confronted with questions from both installers and end users, so: “Be prepared!
Throughout the day you will also receive a number of questions internally. This could be an area sales manager asking you to help him/her with an installation, or people who want to know something about your expertise. There are also regular questions from residents/customers to help them install the Intratone App.
During the day, you play a game of table football every now and then, and you have conversations with colleagues, sit in the sun in the garden or go for a walk. Not every day, but on a regular basis, we brainstorm with the team about how we are all going to make this scale-up a success.